Almost everyone that has a driver’s license and drives will receive a ticket at some point in their lives. What many people do not realize is that when you pay for your ticket you are essentially pleading guilty and will have to pay a fine + surcharge + you may receive points. Most traffic tickets are beatable with the right approach. So why plead guilty when there is a good chance that if you are represented by a competent traffic tickets lawyer that you may be found not guilty? Many people think that they can fight their own tickets, but without expertise in vehicle and traffic law this is almost impossible. The officer has a low burden of proof. The standard is clear and convincing evidence which means that the officer has to be clear enough as to convince the judge that the motorist committed the traffic infraction. With proper representation you may be able to avoid:
- Stiff penalties
- Expensive fines
- Suspension or revocation of your driver’s license
- Assessment fees
- Points on your license
- Loss of valuable time by appearing in court
- Higher insurance premiums
The Law Office of Anthony Sharnov, P.C. is here to help you! We are here to fight for you and represent you. You do not even need you to make an appearance in court because we will go for you. If you hire the traffic tickets lawyer we will:
- Represent your interests in court
- Appear and have a hearing on your behalf (you do not have to appear in traffic court)
- Answer your ticket for you and get you a hearing date
- Have a hearing on your behalf and listen to police officer testimony and make sure he testifies correctly (most of the time they don’t) and then cross examine the officer and try to get your cases dismissed.
- WE CAN WIN, DON’T GIVE UP BY PLEADING GUILTY
VERY IMPORTANT. Please call us as soon as you receive your ticket and before you answer the ticket by pleading not guilty. If you contact us before responding to a ticket that increases our chance to help you win!